Commercial banks and saving banks are responsible to ensure a reliable cash supply for retail and public. Banking customers expect instant payment and on demand services for cash as known from other digitalized logistics and retail industries. Fast, flexible and cost-effective banking services are required.
Modern cash infrastructures ensure availability and best service costs of banknotes and coins along the entire branch cycle.
Bank strategies depend on its capabilities and market readiness:
- Bank operates its own branch cycle infrastructure, provides a fullservice offer to its customers through the entire country
- Bank outsources non-competitive cash services to Cash-in-Transit companies/ cash center operators
- Bank combines standardized cash activities into a joint multi-bank infrastructure
Manual processes and procedures must be automated. Front-office services in banking and retail are automated by recycling ATMs, IT systems in back-office are enabled to optimize cash inventories and armored carrier routes, across all cash points within the respective network.
Cash InfraPro analyses your cash management strategy. We examine profitability of your organization, service quality, and flexibility to respond to changed requirements within your branch network. Our tailored programs optimize cost of cash along your cash supply chain with long-lasting effect.
Branch cycle – Efficiency programs
- Lean Cash Management, program to improve daily operations, cash holdings, route optimization
- Right sizing of branch/ ATM networks
- Outsourcing and shared utility models of multi-bank operation centers, IT architecture/ software as well as cash center and transport networks
Bank branch automation
- Automation of front office: Self-service zone with recycling ATM, automated teller desk/ remote cashier, mobile ATM and mobile branch services
- Automation of back office: IT architecture upgrades, outsourcing of cash logistics, centralized maintenance and repair services, quality assessment and auditing
- Programs for ATM network profitability and ATM life cycle analysis, purchase and procurement management
- Implementation of IT architecture for ATM monitoring, cash forecasting and optimization, cash order management, ATM replenishment and reconciliation process
- Programs for ATM maintenance and repair (FLM/ SLM/ TLM), Total Productive Maintenance for ATM networks
- Security upgrades of ATMs by IBNS technology, electronic locks with one-time code
Retail cash management
- Automation of cash handling at PoS and in back-office
- Relationship management, contract management related to Cash-in-Transit companies
- Cooperation platforms optimizing “interbusiness cycle” between retail and banking, smart safes for remote cash capture (RCC) and provisional crediting by banks, automated ordering and in-time delivery of coin shipments for change
- Cashless payment infrastructure at PoS, interaction with mobile banking