Jens Eberhardt is founder and Managing Director of Cash InfraPro. He has 28 years experience in managing and leading of multi-disciplinary restructuring and outsourcing programs.
Areas of expertise:
- Strategies for cash cycle management and logistics network optimization
- Cash center design and operations for Central Banks, Retail Banks and CiTs
- ATM network design and operations
- Transport logistics, CiT network design and operations
- Standardization and automation of processes end-to-end
- Management of Build Operate Own (BOO)/ Build Operate Transfer (BOT) projects
- Leading of feasibility studies to cash cycle management and automation programs in Europe, Americas and India
- Planning and implementation of more than 25 cash centers worldwide; cash centers in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America are still a reference site after 15 years of operations
- Development of cash center networks with outsourcing license to work similar as Central Bank operations (according to recirculation framework)
- Leadership of cash center and CiT organizations worldwide, including implementation of Lean Cash Management programs
- Innovation partner of leading technical suppliers, e.g. warehouse/ cash center and logistics software design, automation systems and robotics, IBNS technology
- Consulting Central Banks worldwide for adaptation of GS1 Standards for logistics, leading GS1 user groups in Europe
Jens held a succession of leadership positions within Brink’s, Giesecke & Devrient, Metroplan, Wincor Nixdorf and GS1 Germany. His career has been entirely focused on technical services and logistics industry with an emphasis on strategic business development, operational excellence and implementing of new technologies.
Jens’ knowledge and expertise convers all aspects of cash cycle management and related payment systems, he runs programs from initial feasibility study, concept planning to final implementation. He was responsible for project management and operations of CiT logistics and cash center shop floors. He profits from experiences out of other industries as general manager of Metroplan, e.g. strategies and methods of lean management and process automation in automotive and plastics industry.
Jens worked in projects and with clients worldwide, he understands the mentality and provides his intercultural relationship to the international project teams. Due to his entrepreneurial roles and responsibility in the area of production/ logistics/ financial services or technical services/ outsourcing, international organization involved him in their projects with high success and value add for the clients.
Jens graduated in mechanical engineering and in business administration at University of Stuttgart, Germany. His diploma thesis comprised IT-based planning tool for automated assembly lines in Porsche, in addition he worked related as an industry consultant at Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation.