Industrial engineer or corresponding professional education focused on logistics (Female/Male)
Are you interested in a promising employment, involved hands-on in our customer projects?
Are you interested to develop your skill set every day aiming to guide our customers through projects and related decision processes?
Are you targeting to lead teams?
Then check your profile and contact me directly.
- You have, or you are close to a university degree (bachelor or master)
- You have first experience in logistic and IT workflow projects
- You have analytical skills, conceptual strength, reporting and presentation skills
- You are structured in thinking and acting, you are able to work independent - and to contribute our expertise in teams
- You are interested to work international, in countries of our customers (South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Middle and Eastern Europe …)
- Your English is excellent and possibly you speak a further language (e.g. Spanish)
- You have willingness to learn the German language
We provide comprehensive trainings in teams with our senior experts. Development potentialities are intended.
For foreign candidates we provide support to overcome German bureaucracy or apartment-hunting.